**OBAMACARE NOTICE REQUIREMENT** October 1, 2013 Deadline
Under the Fair Labor Standards Act requirements, all employers must provide a notice of health insurance coverage options to each employee. This notice must be given to all full-time and part-time employees informing them whether the employer provides health insurance coverage or does not provide coverage.
Please select the notice below that applies to you and fill in your name, contact, and health coverage information. Print the form and provide it to all current employees by October 1, 2013. You must also provide the notice to new employees hired after October 1, 2013.
- Notice #1 - for employers who do NOT provide health insurance coverage for employees
- Notice #2 - for employers who DO provide health insurance coverage to employees and possibly dependents
- 2012 Individual Income Tax Rates
- 2012 Long-term Capital Gains & Qualifying dividends
- 2012 Personal exemption amount is $3,800
- 2012 Standard deduction amount for those that do not itemize is $5,950/single, $11,900/married filing joint, $8,700/head of household
- Standard mileage rate for 2012 is 55.5 cents per mile for business travel.
- Standard mileage rate for 2013 is 56.5 cents per mile for business travel.
- 2012 Corporate Income Tax Rates
- Maximum Section 179 Expense is $500,000 for 2012 and $500,000 for 2013.
- Record Retention Schedule Use this schedule to find out how long to keep your personal and business records.
- Farmer's Gift of Commodity Information on gifting of commodities to charitable organizations
- The wage limit subject to Social security tax for 2013 has increased to $113,700.
- There is no limit on the wages subject to Medicare.
- The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 did not extend the "payroll tax holiday" , therefore the EMPLOYEE's share of Social Security taxes has reverted back to 6.2% for the calendar year 2013. When figuring your payroll tax deposit, be sure to take the Social Security wages times .153 (15.3%) plus the federal tax withholding.
- Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Annual exclusion for gifts for 2013 is $14,000
- Annaul exclusion for gifts for 2012 is $13,000